Student Transformative Learning Record (STLR)
UCO's Student Transformative Learning Record (STLR) is like a second transcript that records students' growth and Transformative Learning across the other five of UCO's Central Six Tenets pictured below. For example, students might:
- learn how to work well in teams with people whose opinions differ from their own;
- develop leadership skills as president of a student organization;
- improve their ability to interact positively and appropriately with co-workers, customers, and others from different countries and cultures in their classes;
- find out how to contribute as productive citizens to their local communities, the nation, and the world through volunteering;
- or might practice solving unscripted problems and devise creative solutions while doing independent research.
Collections in this community
The STLR Initiative Archives includes University of Central Oklahoma documents on setting up a STRL program, including presentations, rubrics, staffing, research, etc...